- panettone is the specialty christmas cake of milan with an ancient and noble tradition
- panettone chiostro di saronno is produced according to the traditional recipe and criteria, through a slow and natural leavening
- panettone is a bread-like fruit cake with natural ingredients
- it is studded with sultanas raisins and candied orange peel
- very fragrant cake. toasted slices of this bread
- Directions: See The Packaging For More Information
See The Packaging For More Information
Wheat flour (gluten), sultanas raisins 14%, sugar, butter (milk), candied orange peels 6% (orange peels, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar), natural yeast (natural yeast, wheat flour (gluten)), egg yolks, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, milk proteins, salt, flavourings, skimmed milk powder. May contain traces of tree nuts and soybeans.